Friday, February 26, 2016

Week Three

This week, I continued conducting my risk tolerance survey and started to create possible holdings to put into the 5 portfolios that match the correlating risk tolerances. (Conservative portfolio, Conservative Plus portfolio, Moderate portfolio, Moderate Plus portfolio, and Aggressive portfolio). 
I plan to be finished with the poll and the portfolios by the end of next week. 

In addition, I have been monitoring the market closely and have been tuning in to the analysts'  discussions regarding their predictions on the future of our economy. 




4 comments:

  1. How are you conducting this survey and what kind of questions are you asking them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AXA allowed me to use their risk tolerance questionnaire to poll people. The survey has 8 questions and I am additionally asking them supplementary questions about their current and future investments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What analysts are you following? Would you name a few?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually follow CNBC: I hear from Pete Najarian, Jim Cramer, and Guy Adami

    ReplyDelete